Frequently Asked Questions about delivery.
Do I have to pay for delivery?
Delivery charges vary depending on weight-
- For smaller items, delivery is 78p.
- Larger items up to 1kg will be charged at £2.95
- Items between 1kg and 2kg delivery are £4.99
- Between 2-5kg delivery will be £7.20
- We deliver from 5kg-20kg to most of the UK Mainland for £8.99 but for the Scottish Highlands and Islands (postcodes AB, BT, DD, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO and ZE) please contact us for a quote before placing your order.
- For items over 20kg delivery charges start from £8.99 and increase with weight.
How long do I have to wait for my order to arrive?
Most items are despatched on the same day if ordered before 2pm and are in stock, please allow up to 2 working days for orders to be despatched.
Smaller items are sent via Royal mail, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
Items over 5kg sent via postal courier will arrive next working day before 4pm.
Do I have to sign for my parcel?
For postal courier items, yes. It's important that you check for any damage before signing for your goods.
What if I am out when the courier tries to deliver?
Unless otherwise stated, they will leave a note explaining that they tried to deliver your parcel and what will happen next.
Can I send my parcel to a different address?
Yes - just put the address details in as you checkout.
Can I have my items delivered to more than one address in the same order?
No, you can only get them sent to one address. However, you can always do multiple orders with different addresses for each (but you'll have to pay for delivery on each).